What to wear-Family
Here are a few tips for when planning your outfits...
1) Coordinate outfits but don't match. Start with one outfit and build from there. Patterns are great if using them sparingly.
2) Be mindful of using neon or bright colors. Instead, use earth tones or neutrals. Think rust, moss, terracotta. cream, etc. They photograph the best.
3) Mom, if you are feeling up to it, wear a maxi dress with some flow. Movement in the clothing makes the image better. Check out a company called Baltic born.
4) Avoid logos and Apple watches.
5) Adding a wide brim hat can be a cute accessory.
6) If you don't feel confident doing your own hair and makeup, seek out a professional.
7) Avoid character and running sneakers. Super important!